2013 Environmental Education Conference
Orkney Springs, VA
Download the conference program.
Full Conference Registration Includes
- Two nights' lodging in a cottage October 16 and 17
- All Meals
- One field trip or mini-workshop on Oct. 18
- $225 - Early Bird rate (payment must be received by September 17)
- $250 - Regular rate (payment received by September 30)
- $275 – Late Registration (payment received by October 9)
Registration will open August 1.
Commuter Conference Registration
- $100 – Includes all meals, sessions, and field trip. It does not include lodging.
Off-site lodging is available at the Super 8 in Mount Jackson. Mount Jackson is approximately 13 miles away from Orkney Springs. The approximate cost of a room is $75 regardless of whether it is single or double occupancy. Their phone number is 540-477-2911. If you choose to stay at the Super 8, you may register as a commuter for the EE conference. Please contact the motel directly if you wish to make a reservation.
- $100 - On-site registration and registration on or after Oct. 9. Registration at the door must be paid with cash or a check. This rate does not include lodging or meals.
- Register five or more people from your organization and pay with one check and receive a $10 discount per person.
- Attend both the Environmental Education Conference and the Virginia Master Naturalist Conference and receive a $15 per person discount per conference.
- Please contact Sheila Barnett or 804-786-1815 or David Ruble at 804-371-4918 for any questions regarding this year’s conference.