DCR issued a new version of the Grants Management Manual, which serves as a key grant resource for grant recipients, in April 2011. See below for details on new funding and Requests for Proposals (RFPs).
DCR solicits applications for grants and seeks project proposals for various funding by distributing requests for proposals (RFPs). Once funding is available and proposals are received, technical staff from DCR, other agencies and local government review, score, prioritize and select applications and proposals. Grant applications and proposals for these funds should be submitted to DCR's Stormwater Management Grants Management Section by email to email@example.com.
Funding Opportunities and Open RFPs
There are no open RFPs at the moment. Check back later.
Notices of Intent fo Award (NOIA)
Below are NOIAs related to past or open funding opportunities.
Below are several that were recently available.
- 2013 Nutrient Management Plan-writing for Animal Operations RFP, closed April 5, 2013.
- 2013 Virginia Coal-based Acid Mine Drainage Remediation in the Powell River RFP, closed April 3, 2013.
- Nutrient Management Plan Writing for Golf Courses in the Chesapeake Bay Watershed request for proposals (RFP) closed March 8, 2013.
- 2012 Virginia TMDL Implementation Program Request for Pre-proposals, closed Feb. 8, 2013.
- 2012 Virginia Locality Stormwater Program Development Request for Proposals (RFP). Closed Sept. 10, 2012.
- Chesapeake Bay WIP Phase II Planning Assistance Request for Proposal (RFP). Closed on Sept. 30, 2011.
- 2011 TMDL Implementation Request for Proposal. Issued Sept. 2, 2011. Closed on Oct. 14, 2011.
- 2010 Virginia Water Quality Improvement Fund Request for Proposals (RFP). Closed November 1, 2010.