Read Amazing Stuff before you take the quiz. You'll score higher.
1. By volume, the number one pollutant of Virginia's water is:
2. Of these substances, which best absorbs heat?
3. Water accounts for how much of your body weight?
4. How much of Earth's water is freshwater?
5. Water, "the universal solvent," can over time dissolve anything except
6. Which disease is not transmitted through water?
7. From which source does the highest percentage of water evaporate?
8. People use about how many gallons of water daily?
9. Factories use the greatest amount of which of the following?
10. Water exists as a . . .